The SenSci Volcano captures bed bugs while they’re out seeking a blood meal. The monitor features an easy-to-climb exterior allowing bed bugs to climb up and fall into the monitor. The 3x3x1 inch monitor has a clear window underneath for easy inspection and prevents dust from collecting on the inside thus reducing the bed bugs ability to escape.
Its convenient size and color allows the SenSci Volcano to discreetly monitor for bed bugs in any setting like guest rooms or commercial areas.
Note that the SenSci Volcano by itself is a passive trap designed to catch bed bugs while the host (human) is sleeping. When the SenSci Volcano is used by itself, it is most effective when placed near a host or along the path you believe bed bugs are using to reach you.
For increased effectiveness, turn the SenSci Volcano into an active monitor by using a lure like the SenSci Activ Bed Bug Lure. Active bed bug monitors are designed to attract and catch bed bugs before they reach you. The SenSci Activ attracts bed bugs by simulating human sweat and therefore lures bed bugs into the SenSci Volcano. This is ideal to test for a bed bug infestation in unoccupied rooms.
- A unique, powerful tool for use in any room or setting
- An attractive design, which fits easily behind beds, in corners, and even in public spaces
- Clear bottom allows for quick and easy inspection
- Thoughtful design that works to prevent dust formation
- Can be used alone or with Active Bed Bug Lure
- Measures 3x3x1 inches
- Window on the bottom for easy inspection
- Increased effectiveness with SenSci Active Bed Bug Lure